PLEASE help me write a sub plan... NEED HELP

Discussion in 'General Education' started by McKennaL, Feb 16, 2011.

1. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Feb 16, 2011

I am still sick (thought i would only need one day off), and I need to write a plan for a sub for my one on one.

One of the things we are doing tomorrow is practicing writing an essay for a standardized benchmark coming up. Well, for her it will only be a paragraph.... anyway...

I need a prompt/topic sentence for her to work with. The problem is that I never had to give one of these and I don't have a clue about what one would sound like. She is seventh grade (working at a second grade level, but I think the eventual prompt WILL be for seventh grade).

Any ideas? (Don't need help creating a graphic organizer... only a practice essay prompt. THINK it would be an expository paragraph.)

Thanks

3. tortega

tortega Rookie

Feb 16, 2011

Write a paragraph about your best friend. Describe what she is like and why she is your best friend.

What is your favorite TV show (or movie, or song)? Describe why you like it.

4. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Feb 16, 2011

Thank you very much. Being - as she is, she can only seem to work with prompts that TRULY connect with her life. These will do the trick. THANKS.