PK-# Subject area test

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by boricua, Jun 16, 2007.

1. boricua

boricua Rookie

Jun 16, 2007

I need to take the test and pass it on july 21/07 and I can't find any study guide that will help me pass this test. Can someone help?:angel:

Thanks!!!!

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jun 16, 2007

You're likely to find some help in the threads here on the Multiple Subject Tests subforum, and you might also try under Other Tests (use the Forum Jump tool at the bottom right of the page).

4. Shontasue1

Shontasue1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007

Same test same day

Hello Boricua-
    I am taking the same test on the same day. I looked on the FLDOE website and found all of the competencies for PreK-3 and I think I will be studying that as well. If you need an online study partner let me know. I took the K-6 and missed passing by 5pts.

5. boricua

boricua Rookie

Jun 18, 2007

Thanks !!! I've call every university for a study guide for grades PK-3 but they don't have any. The only one available is the K- 6. I bought it just in case that it might help. Math is my major enemy.
    I would love to study on line with someone.

6. Shontasue1

Shontasue1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007

Study Online

To be more specific about where to look. When you get to the site click on the educator testing and it will give you the option to read the 12th edition of the test, I just thought I'd go through and look up what I don't know. It seems to be alot about foundations, research standards and teaching practices. It does not look like much math if any, the K-6 had geometry. Math is my enemy to.

7. boricua

boricua Rookie

Jun 18, 2007

Thanks! I'm on my way to read them to see what I don't know and make some notes on what I need to concentrate more.