Pictures

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by MrsB2B, Jul 17, 2007.

1. MrsB2B

MrsB2B Rookie

Jul 17, 2007

Hi Everyone...I am putting this post in here as well as the secondary forum. I noticed someone mentioned posting photos of their classrooms. I think that is an awesome idea.

I will be teaching 6th grade lang. arts and social studies and am in desperate need of room decorating ideas. I have only worked in and seen 3-5th grade rooms, so I'm not sure what will work out of what I have and what won't.

Pictures would be awesome or ideas....i'll be posting my own photos when I get into the room in a few weeks!!!

Thanks!!

3. born2teach84

born2teach84 Comrade

Jul 17, 2007

4. uclalum

uclalum Groupie

Jul 17, 2007

Your classroom is great. Your home is even better!!! Congrats on becoming a homeowner. How cool that you took pictures through each stage of the development of your home. I just got married last year. Hopefully we will get a condo or something next year. Our apartment is so small. I need a room just to put school-related things. If a took a picture inside my apartment, it could probably pass for a classroom!

5. shasha379

shasha379 Devotee

Jul 17, 2007

You have a beautiful home and classroom. I really enjoyed reading your blog.

6. born2teach84

born2teach84 Comrade

Jul 18, 2007

Thanks!! I love our home, it took awhile for them to get done but it was worth the wait!!!

I know what it is like to be in the appartment and have no space!! We were going crazy because we were in a one bedroom and had no space!!!