Pictures of the babies room and me

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by hanvan, Jul 11, 2006.

1. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

Jul 11, 2006

3. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jul 11, 2006

Very nice...You don't look too big!!! The name w/out s makes me think if you have another they may call her Reeree!!! ;) Very cute!!!

4. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

Jul 11, 2006

Oh man! I have gotten HUGE!!! I have already gained 35 lbs. My face officially has a double chin :( I have never had a double chin but oh well...goes good with my new cellulite! Its hard work getting fat! I honestly don't eat any different either. I guess it just happens.

5. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 11, 2006

With my twins I gave birth at 27 weeks:eek:

I think the pink and green are very nice. Take it easy and have fun with your pregnancy.

6. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jul 11, 2006

I didn't eat much differently & gained a lot as well!!! I'm actually thinner now ac (after children) than I was before!!!!

Don't hesitate to pack your bag early either....I was waiting for a holiday break from school...oops baby came early, NOTHING prepped!!!

7. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Jul 11, 2006

The room looks great!!!!!! Love the quilt and the name :)

8. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Jul 11, 2006

I love the way her room is turning out!!

I STILL haven't gotten Emily's valances hanging up... just the blinds!

Lori

9. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 11, 2006

Hanvan,
    Everything looks so cute! I think the pink and green look great together. I also like your crib. Reese is a beautiful name. Do you have a middle name picked out?

10. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 11, 2006

What a beautiful couple you make. The nursery is darling.

11. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Jul 11, 2006

The room looks great. When is your due date?

12. Grammy Teacher

Grammy Teacher Virtuoso

Jul 11, 2006

I love the dark furniture with the lighter walls and the pink. I have curtains like that in our bedroom,( only white ones!) Your belly photo is great!!!

13. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

Jul 11, 2006

I am due september 29 and it can't come soon enough. The babies name is going to be Reese Erin (my husbands name is Aaron so we thought we would give it to her but spelt the girl way) I still have a lot left to do on the room but thanks for all the nice comments :)

14. TexasAggie2323

TexasAggie2323 Comrade

Jul 11, 2006

At least you know that you are huge. My wife thought she didn't look that "big" compared to other people and then I found a picture that made her look like she had triplets.

The room looks nice.

15. hanvan

hanvan Connoisseur

Jul 11, 2006

Well, to be honest being pregnant has been hard on my self esteem. I just don't feel good about myself. I am not vain or anything like that but I have never had a "weight problem" and its really hard (even though I am pregnant) watching the # go up on the scale. I jsut keep thinking its going to stop but it doesn't. I had an appt today and the dr. said I am carrying A LOT in my chest (nice) and in fluid. SO at least its not all in my @ss :)

16. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Jul 11, 2006

hanvan- you are too funny. Once that baby is born you'll forget all about the preganancy part. Hang in there. BTW, Reese Erin is beautiful:love:

17. paperheart

paperheart Groupie

Jul 11, 2006

oh Thanks for sharing. I love the pink and green...it is one of my fave color combos. The photos make me want to go into my guest room and imagine the possibilities for someday. :love: :love:

I love all the little touches like the baskets on the changing table and the little ribbons hanging the letters.

18. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jul 12, 2006

I'm sure the hubby doesn't mind;) :eek:

The # kept going up on mine & after having baby nurse in hospital & student nurse (of course bring in the whole class...jk just 1 other) this mom will make you sick because she must have been all baby w/ a flat tummy like that!!! Let me tell ya didn't feel flat!!! It will be all worth it when that lil' one is here!!!:love:

19. Mable

Mable Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006

I love the name! How exciting to have a baby girl on the way!!!!

20. Amanda

Amanda Administrator Staff Member

Jul 12, 2006

Everything looks great and so do you! My nursery looks nothing like yours... I don't know if it will ever be "together"! :eek:

As for the weight gain - I know what you mean... My weight has always been so stable so it's strange to see things changing so quickly. My weight gain has also been crazy... I'll gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks, and in the next, gain nothing. I always hate when I have a growth spurt because the doctor gives me the "you should gain 1 lb. a week speech" as if I have any control over it. I eat healthy and don't do anything different. Just trust that your body knows what it is doing. Gaining the weight in fluid and your chest is okay --better than other places! I have gained a little on my rear, but I'm hoping it will be used as fuel for breastfeeding. :)

21. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 12, 2006

I am sure both of you ladies look great. The nursery probably won't get used as much as you think it will you will still have time to decorate once your princess get there. They aren't going to say "hey mom where is the pretty girlly stuff" --- until they are old enough to color on the walls.

At least you are both healthy and the babies seem to be doing well. And if you do breast feed, you'll loose weight faster!