Photos

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by DizneeTeachR, Jan 4, 2007.

1. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jan 4, 2007

With all the holidays being over I don't know how many of you know that Wal-greens is only charging 15 cents per picture if you order 100 or more you have to type in the coupon code SANTA. If you have a photo printer this is cheaper than what you can print at. I have done this deal once before and few times for other family members!!! I'm getting ready to put in my order again because I got new collage frames & need to update my other ones!!! You have until I believe midnite Jan. 6!!!

3. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jan 4, 2007

You can also upload your pictures to WalMart to either pick up or have them mailed to you. The other day when I did it, it was 12 cents a picture to have them mailed to me.

4. Rosieo

Rosieo Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2007

I think Sam's Club is 11 cents if you have them mailed to you. Either 11 or 12 cents is a great price and you don't even have to go pick them up!

5. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Jan 4, 2007

I haven't tried either of those, but our local Wal-mart's pictures are very pixelated. A friend gave me a couple & I thought they were not very good quality. All of my walgreens ones have been pretty nice!!!

6. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jan 4, 2007

Ditto on Walgreens. We did our Christmas card picture of our new kitty in the Christmas tree (before it fell over) and it came out great!!

7. Rosieo

Rosieo Enthusiast

Jan 5, 2007

I haven't tried Walmart but Sam's Club (the ones that are mailed to you) are perfect!

8. musicteach

musicteach Companion

Jan 5, 2007

I have only had one problem with my pictures looking pixelated from Walmart and that was when I uploaded a file that I had not saved with the best photo quality (saved on Kodak Easy Share as an "email" file. Otherwise, my pictures come out crystal clear---even the enlargements. I'm pretty sure ordering them online and picking them up in store is one of the cheapest rates around, because you don't have to pay shipping.