Pen pals needed!

Discussion in 'Fourth Grade' started by newteacher16, Jul 27, 2007.

1. newteacher16

newteacher16 Companion

Jul 27, 2007

Are there any fourth grade teachers interested in having pen pals for the coming school year? I teach fourth grade in Kentucky, and I'll have 17-19 kids this year (not sure yet). If you're interested, please reply or send me a private message!

3. Melly10947

Melly10947 New Member

Jul 31, 2007

4th Grade Penpals

Hi, I also have a 4th grade class that I was hoping to set up a penpal exchange with. I teach in New York and will have 19 students this year. Please e-mail me at maf2132@gmail.com if you're interested! Thanks!

4. TXTeacher4

TXTeacher4 Companion

Aug 1, 2007

I am interested in having pen pals. I will have a class of 20-22. Send me a pm if you are interested in Texas pen pals.

5. 100%Canadian

100%Canadian Companion

Aug 3, 2007

Looking for an international pen pal? Here in Canada we don't return to school until after Labour Day weekend but if anyone is interested, let me know. I'm currently slotted to teach a 4/5 split (mostly fives) but our enrollment has been increasing and my class may become at straight four when school starts. Class size is approximately 22-25 so far.

Another place to consider finding pen pals is Epals, a website that allows you to connect to other schools around the world. With enough training, you can have your students emailing other classes that you've made connections with. I've used it with mixed results in the past but I still maintain contact with a teacher in Sweden every year and we do the old standard mail format. I can't post links yet but epals.com is where you want to go and register, if interested.