Ped Egg

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by AMK, Jan 4, 2009.

1. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Jan 4, 2009

ANyone try it? My mom ordered a few last year and she loved them. I found a new one in the linen closest so I tried it yesterday and I really liked it. It will def save me going to get a pedicure as often. I am trying to cut back on my expenses!

3. cMcD

cMcD Groupie

Jan 4, 2009

I love mine! I got it because of a thread on here actually. I think lemonhead started it.

My big toe always gets a callous on it (I get it from my mom). Every other week I break out the ped egg and blast the sucker. It's a great invention!

4. Proud2BATeacher

Proud2BATeacher Phenom

Jan 4, 2009

Love my Ped Egg! And I also got mine after Lemon talked about it:D. I also have a spare one hanging around just in case I misplace mine.

5. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Jan 4, 2009

At our Christmas Party (3-5 teachers), we played Dirty Santa. A Peg Egg was the first girft to be 'frozen'.
    I don't have one-yet. But, I recently noticed how dry my feet are getting (grrr... winter!) and will be picking one up soon!

6. lemonhead

lemonhead Aficionado

Jan 4, 2009

You have to love the PedEgg!!

Love it! I have two. I got one as a gift after my original. My kids did something with my original so I had to open the gift one. For some reason it didn't work as well. I got a 3 pack of replacement blades and it worked like a charm!

I then found the original:) I think it is definitely worth $10.00. You can use your 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupon and get it for $8.00.

7. loves2teach

loves2teach Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

I got one at Walgreens for $5.00 before Christmas & got a free set of replacement blades. Just be careful when you use it- I have read online about how people cut their feet with it (used it for too long). My feet hurt the next few days after I first used it (think I scrubbed for too long).

8. silverspoon65

silverspoon65 Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

I got my BF one for Christmas and he likes it. His feet get so dry that they actual crack open and bleed. I actually saw him shave the skin off his heels with a dull knife one time! (Boys...) So I got him one to hopefully prevent himself from accidentally amputating his own foot or giving himself an infection. They feel pretty smooth right now.

9. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

Last year, I gave one to my friend/coworker and she LOVED it!
    I've heard so many wonderful compliments about the pedegg! I see them everywhere and it was the one thing I asked daughter to give me for Christmas when she asked.

:( She gave me a nice Bed, Bath & Beyond set with my favorite fragrance instead. :)

I still haven't picked one up at the store.

10. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

:lol:

11. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Jan 4, 2009

My husband uses it too and it is great for dry feet. Honestly, my feet are super soft and it hurts them if I use it for more than a minute.

12. Irishdave

Irishdave Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

Yes I use one and I like it. there I said it....

13. Weazy

Weazy Comrade

Jan 4, 2009

I always laugh when I see the commercial, but now I will have to look into the PedEgg more seriously. Where do you find them? I thought they could only be ordered off TV. Can they be bought in stores? Are they dangerous? My heals get dry and rough.

14. Irishdave

Irishdave Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2009

Walmart and Walgreens

15. ku_alum

ku_alum Aficionado

Jan 4, 2009

It was the one product that got a thumb's up in Good Morning America's review of "as seen on tv" products.