PE CSET

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by steadfast12, Dec 2, 2016.

1. steadfast12

steadfast12 New Member

Dec 2, 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and will appreciate any and all advice. I have seen a few threads regarding the PE CSET and I don't mean to be repetitive but I was just curious if anyone who has passed the PE CSET recently would be willing to divulge some of their study resources. I will be taking all three sub-tests in about two weeks and want to make a solid final push.

The "study guides" found online get mixed reviews and I do not want to focus my time in the wrong places if they are not worth their weight in salt. I am in the process of reviewing the standards and committing the glossary terms to memory as well as the material available on the CSET website but I am getting the feeling this may not be enough.

Any and all advice/ sources would be appreciated!

3. bbelton60

bbelton60 Rookie

Dec 3, 2016

4. steadfast12

steadfast12 New Member

Dec 3, 2016

Thank you! I have been using those as well. Has that been the sole study reference for you? Did you take them all on the same day or did you split them up?

5. PEteacher68

PEteacher68 Rookie

Jan 14, 2017

I am having trouble passing the 3rd CSET, after not passing 4 times. I passed the first 2 on my first time testing. I do not know why I am having so much difficulty taking the exam.