Ok, I had an interview yestereday. The P said she would make a decision this afternoon and let me know. I then asked if I would get a call even if I didnt get it. She said yes. Then after waiting around today-no call! Does this mean I didnt get it? I'll probably call them tommorrow afternoon if I still dont get a call. Luckily I have an interview tommorrow also. I feel like this always happens to me, they say they will call either way then they dont call til a few days later. I hate waiting! Sometimes I want them to just tell me then and there if I didnt get it so I know! Just needed to vent!