Overanalyzing!!!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by BSUTeacher, Aug 6, 2008.

1. BSUTeacher

BSUTeacher Rookie

Aug 6, 2008

Ok, I had an interview yestereday. The P said she would make a decision this afternoon and let me know. I then asked if I would get a call even if I didnt get it. She said yes. Then after waiting around today-no call! Does this mean I didnt get it? I'll probably call them tommorrow afternoon if I still dont get a call. Luckily I have an interview tommorrow also. I feel like this always happens to me, they say they will call either way then they dont call til a few days later. I hate waiting! Sometimes I want them to just tell me then and there if I didnt get it so I know! Just needed to vent!

3. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Aug 6, 2008

I'm not sure what it means. I know that I have yet to get a call this summer saying that I didn't get the job. I figure by now (2 months afterwards) that I did NOT get the job.

4. MrTeacher

MrTeacher Rookie

Aug 6, 2008

If they said they would call and didn't I'd just call to find out anyways. Better than wondering what's what.

Maybe they were busy and didn't call anyone or maybe they decided they needed more time to pick the right person?

5. missalli

missalli Companion

Aug 7, 2008

At what point after an interview should you call to get a straight answer?