Open House Photos in the Montessori Classroom

Discussion in 'Montessori Archives' started by MDMontessori, Sep 14, 2003.

1. MDMontessori

MDMontessori Companion

Sep 14, 2003

One of my students Dad took pictures with his digital camera the other night. He gave me the CD and I managed to get them on my webshots. Here is the link. I have the cutest kids. Also remember, I just went through losing almost 50 lbs!!!!! I teacher 3-5's.

http://community.webshots.com/album/42762618HwKspN

Eileen

3. AJK

AJK Pre-k Montessori Teacher

Sep 14, 2003

Eileen they're precious!

4. Margo

Margo Devotee

Sep 14, 2003

Eileen,

I actually didn't spend much time looking at your open house pictures but did spend a lot of time looking at your Southern Maryland pictures. Do you live on Solomon's? That area is very familiar to me. My family grew up on the Bay and has a summer house just north of Solomons at Deale. Thanks for letting me reminisce of my northern life (I'm in Florida now)

5. MDMontessori

MDMontessori Companion

Sep 14, 2003

Margo...

I live across the bridge from Solomons. I live about 7 miles North of Point Lookout. It is a beautiful area here.My school is in the Wildwood area....California Md.

Eileen

6. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Sep 14, 2003

great pictures

I love the curtains in the practical life center/sink area. Also, I saw an empty bead chain cabinet?!

7. MDMontessori

MDMontessori Companion

Sep 14, 2003

Yup...the long chains are missing. WHY???? Because the summer program people let the kids wreck them. Also the math area is one big mess.....summer program people again. I got so burned out putting the room back together that I just could not bear to do the math beads. Maybe next month. No one is really ready for that yet either. It will take a long Saturday. I am going to insist the director come in and help. SHE hired those people and left out the materials I wanted to pack away.

Eileen

8. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Sep 15, 2003

dress up

I heard the chains make good 'dress up jewlery'! Just kidding. I read your response and i groaned with you because the materials are so expensive.