Open house newsletter

Discussion in 'First Grade' started by mjennings, Aug 23, 2007.

1. mjennings

mjennings Companion

Aug 23, 2007

Hi all... I am returning to first grade this year and I thought it would be an interesting idea to share our open house newslettters that give to parents explain how we will run our classroom. I would love to get ideas to see how you run your classrooms. I dont have my newsletter from when I first taught first grade (its on my old laptop). Would any of you be interested in sharing your open house newsletter? thanks...

i will be glad to post mine as soon as i finish typing it up or can retrieve my old one.

Thanks

3. mjennings

mjennings Companion

Aug 25, 2007

anyone????

4. MsX

MsX Companion

Aug 25, 2007

I'd share mine, but it's quite LONG (I consider it more of a "packet" than a "newsletter". If you pm me your email, I'd be happy to email mine to you.

5. autumnpumpkin

autumnpumpkin Rookie

Aug 25, 2007

I was looking for the same thing a few weeks ago. If you go under search and then type in 'welcome letter; introduction letter; first letter' you will find quite a few threads on this topic with samples. :)

6. Miss Kirby

Miss Kirby Fanatic

Aug 25, 2007

I sent a packet the first day of school.

Then, I do a power point for curriculum night and just print it and copy it for parents to keep. It's good for parents who can't come as well.