Online Masters In Education? Suggestions??

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Jen78tx, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Jen78tx

Jen78tx Rookie

Sep 16, 2015

Hi all. I have a bachelors degree in early childhood education. I am considering pursuing a masters degree, possibly focusing in special education. My problem is that I am not finding a degree program that is completely online. The reason I need this is because I may have to move in the near future ... Thats a long story. But does anyone have any suggestions for me?? I want to find a good reputable masters college program that is all online... If its possible. Thanks everyone...

Jennifer

3. catnfiddle

catnfiddle Moderator

Sep 16, 2015

See if you can find a traditional university (as an online teacher, I don't like the "brick and mortar" term) that has all online programs. My M.Ed. is through a state university, but I was never required to set foot on campus.

4. ChildWhisperer

ChildWhisperer Groupie

Sep 16, 2015

Same with me! My first time on campus was to walk at graduation (it was a must considering I was the first in my family to get a Master's..)

Ball State University (in Indiana) offers a Master's in Sp.Ed. completely online

http://cms.bsu.edu/academics/colleg...ademics/programs/graduate/masters/maspecialed

5. ~mrs.m~

~mrs.m~ Comrade

Sep 16, 2015

I attend Lamar University, located in Beaumont, Texas. I am 2/3 of the way through my program toward a master's... And it is all online. A lot of work, as it should be, I guess.

6. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Sep 17, 2015

I received my masters from a traditional college though the courses were all online from Walden University. I have also heard good things about Lamar and have had many coworkers graduate through there.