Online Lesson Plan Creator/Organizer

Discussion in 'General Education' started by MissCeliaB, Aug 21, 2011.

1. MissCeliaB

MissCeliaB Aficionado

Aug 21, 2011

Do any of you use one? I'm trying to find one, but the ones I've tried haven't worked well for me. I don't mind paying for one if I can get one that's good quality. Any suggestions?

3. beccmo

beccmo Comrade

Aug 21, 2011

I used this one last year:
    http://www.planbookedu.com/

It allows you to set your book up the way you want it to look and was easy to use and edit, as well as print in single page format.

It is free for personal use. For a small fee you can upgrade so that you can share your planbook with others, which could be helpful for co-teaching.

4. teachgrade5

teachgrade5 Comrade

Aug 21, 2011

I have started using planbook.com (which is different from planbookedu.com). You can sign up for one free month and you don't have to give them any credit card information. I like the easy to which I can add standards to my lesson plans. Lots of teachers in my building are planning on trying it this school year.

5. jojo808

jojo808 Comrade

Aug 21, 2011

I just got planbook for my ipad. It was $10. I'm not sure about it yet. I really liked it. I was able to set it up, and email plans to myself (so I could print out) but I just hit something and now everything is gone. Jeff Hellman the creator of planbook is on facebook and I'm waiting to hear how to fix it.