Online certification program in less than a year

Discussion in 'General Education' started by nasirahc83, Jan 26, 2011.

1. nasirahc83

nasirahc83 Companion

Jan 26, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am just curious if anyone is in an MAT online program that you can finish in a year or have finished in year? I am currently, in a MAT program in a traditional college but for personal reasons I think Online might be the best route for me to finish up my studies.

3. mopar

mopar Multitudinous

Jan 26, 2011

I did a program that was both online as well as classroom. It had both components to the program. However, it is 15 months.

I don't know of any year long masters programs....maybe you can find one that will accept your credits. Even though I know that most won't, some might.

4. DaveG

DaveG Companion

Jan 26, 2011

My program was the same - blended between classroom (once a week usually) and online work. I am in an alt cert. program. I haven't seen any master's degrees in education that are less than around 18 months.

Like mopar said, you may be able to find a program that would accept your credits. Typically, though, most universities or colleges only accept a certain amount of transfer credit at the graduate level, so you may have to retake some courses through their institution.