One more time,please!

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by MissH225, Mar 25, 2009.

1. MissH225

MissH225 Comrade

Mar 25, 2009

Ok this philosophy of educ is due tomorrow evening for my class and Id appreciate any feedbak. Esp grammar since I've been staring at it forever I can no longer see grammatical errors, thanks sooo soo much!!

I believe that every student enters the classroom with the desire to learn. Each child possesses unique characteristics that will help them succeed in the classroom. No two children learn the same. Students from a variety of different backgrounds will be members of my classroom. As a teacher it is my responsibility to use this diversity to create opportunities for my students to succeed. To do this I will use skills they already have to build on their previous knowledge. Since I will have a variety of learners, they will be able to help one another and they also all will have the opportunity to succeed in different aspects of my curriculum. By having knowledge of my students I will be able to engage my students by creating lessons that will reach and teach a variety of learners.
    Students will be encouraged to reach their fullest potential. Through differentiated learning all students will become successful in my classroom. Students will become responsible and caring individuals who will understand the importance of doing their personal best not only in my classroom but in life. Community, character building and celebrating all successes will help students accomplish this. As a class we will become a family and learn how to support one another socially and academically.
    In my classroom students will be guided and supported in their learning. Students will have different opportunities to gain knowledge both by individual and group exploration and direct instruction from me. I will instruct, guide, inspire and challenge all of my students. My students will find the importance of every lesson and together we will discuss how lessons relate to real life situations.
    I believe that the student’s success will come from using the standards to build a curriculum in which students can and will thrive from, both academically and socially. By using the standards to create engaging and meaningful lessons students will find personal connections in my lessons. These connections will also help them in furthering their success in the classroom. I will also gather data from all students to find the ways they learn best. By collecting data from a variety of different classroom activities I will be able to individualize lessons that will help guide my students to success.
    As a teacher I know that I am responsible for all my students and their learning. By working together, the classroom will become a place where everyone is successful and lifelong learning is constantly taking place, both by me and my students.

3. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Mar 25, 2009

Just my thoughts...

4. MissH225

MissH225 Comrade

Mar 26, 2009

Thanks...anyone else see something let me know? ;-)

5. MzQualified

MzQualified Comrade

Mar 26, 2009

I believe that every student enters the classroom with the desire to learn. Each child possesses unique characteristics that will help him or her succeed in the classroom. No two children learn the same. Students from a variety of backgrounds will be members of my classroom. As a teacher, it is my responsibility to use this diversity to create opportunities for my students to succeed. To do this, I will use skills that they already possess to build upon their previous knowledge. Since I will have a variety of learners, they will be able to help one another, and they will also have the opportunity to succeed in different aspects of the curriculum. By having knowledge of my students as individuals, I will be able to reach them by creating lessons that will reach and teach a variety of learners.
    Students will be encouraged to reach their potential to the fullest extent. Through differentiated learning, all students will become successful in my classroom. Students will become responsible and caring individuals who will understand the importance of doing their personal best, not only in my classroom, but in life. Community, character-building and celebrating all success (take the -es off) will help students accomplish this. As a class, we will become a family and learn how to support one another socially and academically.
    In my classroom, students will be guided and supported in their learning. Students will have different opportunities to gain knowledge both by individual, group exploration, and direct instruction from me. I will instruct, guide, inspire and challenge all of my students. My students will find the importance of every lesson, and together we will discuss how lessons relate to real life situations.
    I believe that the students' success will come from using the standards to build a curriculum in which students can and will thrive from, both academically and socially. By using the standards to create engaging and meaningful lessons, students will find personal connections in my lessons. These connections will also help them in furthering their success in the classroom. I will also gather data from all students to find the ways they learn best. By collecting data from a variety of different classroom activities I will be able to individualize lessons that will help guide my students to success.
    As a teacher, I know that I am responsible for all of my students and their learning. By working together, the classroom will become a place where everyone is successful and lifelong learning is constantly taking place, both by me and my students.

Okay, I took the corrections that leigh made and added to that my corrections/thoughts. You will find them in red. Hope I'm not too late, lol.

6. MissH225

MissH225 Comrade

Mar 26, 2009

You are not too late, I have to four to fix it up but being at school I wanted to make sure to get it done. Thank you sooo much. This teacher has really been nit picking my stuff lately which I guess in the long run is good :)