One-line Shockers

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by McKennaL, Jul 11, 2009.

1. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Jul 11, 2009

Ryan Seacrest is supposedly close to signing a contract that will extend his hosting of American Idol, for a number of seasons, with a HEFTY raise BEYOND his current $5 MILLION salary. (and that's only ONE show he works....MAN!)

3. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Jul 11, 2009

That guys is a work-a-holic. I respect how he can juggle everything and keep his energy level up.

4. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2009

He is smart. Make all this money now and (hopefully) retire while you can still enjoy it all. If he's still doing this into old age then we will all think he's nuts. I'll bet Brian Dinkelman kicks himself in the behind every day for quitting Idol.

5. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Jul 11, 2009

Did Dinkelman quit or not get hired back? I didn't care for him as a sidekick. I thought he just didn't get a renewed contract. Yeah, if he quit, I'm sure he is kicking himself on a daily basis... lol

6. lemonhead

lemonhead Aficionado

Jul 11, 2009

He was the dorkier one of the two in the first season right?

Seacrest is a workaholic but I think he does a great job. I think Idol would not be the same without him or the 3 original judges. I think they are all worth what they get paid, like 'em or not.

There seems to be a lot of celebs that are on the go and I don't know how they keep up.

7. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 11, 2009

Ryan Seacrest drives me nuts. If anyone in this world is way overpaid, it is he.