I posted about 2 weeks ago that I accepted a position at a school an hour from my house. I accepted the position because it is my first teaching job, and I was afraid I would not get anymore offers. Plus, part of me wanted the stress of job hunting to be over. I also am willing to relocate eventually, so the distance isn't much of a problem (other than buying a new car). So, this is how I got hooked up with this job: -I met the director of sped at a job fair. I find out that she got me 3 interviews in this school district. The first interview was my first interview ever, a long drive away, and could have gone better. I didn't get the job, which was okay. -My second interview with the county was for the job they offered me. I didn't go to the third interview. I had an interview for current job and dream job on the same day. I came super close to getting dream job, but I found out I did not the day before I signed this contract. So, when I was given the opportunity to sign a contract for a division that has been good to me, I jumped. So, my interview calls have been quiet ever since signing, so I was feeling great about my decision. Then...I have gotten 3 calls since Thursday. All for jobs either closer to home/more in my comfort zone. So...at this point, I am wondering if I made the right decision. I do feel like this school division has been good to me, and the job would certainly qualify me for ANY future job. I just listened to a voicemail from a P 15 mins from my house saying that she got in touch with a CT (similar program to this job) and she said that she knows I may have already accepted a job offer in ---- county, but please call her back. Ahhh. What are your thoughts?? Sorry this is long.