I am really beginning to question whether the job I was offered today is the best fit for me. I really think that the interview I had this morning was amazing and that I would be a great fit at the school, despite the demographics that would be a big change for me. The interview this afternoon was great, but I didn't connect with the teachers from the team as much (plus I didn't get to meet the other 6 teachers on the team). The afternoon interview school is more like what I am used to, but I just don't know if it is as good a fit as the morning interview school. From the P's comments this morning I am almost positive she plans on offering it to me. I feel like I should email her to ask about her timeline and tell her about my offer. However, if I do that and then decide on taking the other position I will feel awful. This is just so hard!!! I know that the school this afternoon really liked me from the P's decision to hire me so quickly, but I'm torn. Any suggestions???