Not your typical breakfast!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Mrs.Sheila, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Aug 12, 2010

All kinds of sweet stuff in my house ( and I LOVE MY SUGAR), and what did I choose for breakfast? Garlic bread!:D Glad I can hang out with my garlicy breath today. Next week... it might not be such a great idea.

What's the craziest thing you have eaten for breakfast?:whistle:

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2010

Yum... I love bread of any type.

No garlic bread for me today. For starters, we finished it at dinner (with the linguini and clam sauce.)

But I'm teaching, followed directly by a visit to the plastic surgeon. Since he'll be looking at my breasts, I'm pretty sure that garlic bread would NOT be a kind touch.

I'll pick up a buttered roll on the way, then eat it in the parking lot as I look at today's SAT problems.

4. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

Aug 12, 2010

I just had a NoPudge brownie for breakfast LOL
    Usually I won't have anything crazy for breakfast unless you count cold pizza.

5. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Aug 12, 2010

oooooh Alice, I am jealous! I need a lift! See if you can talk him into a bogo deal! LOL (buy one get one, and I come with ya!.)

6. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2010

What, the breast surgeon?

7. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Aug 12, 2010

:whistle: yes!:eek:

8. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2010

Ummm...

I had a mastectomy not quite 2 years ago. He put a silicone implant on one side, then did a reduction on the other so they would be closer to a matched set. (Naked, not so much. But with clothes on, they look pretty close.)

So I'm guessing you don't want a BOGO.

But I'll ask him about a discount for referrals. :)

9. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Aug 12, 2010

I'm sorry.. I didn't know. :eek: ~ so I guess I like feet for breakfast too! :lol:

10. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2010

Please don't. I've spoken of my heffalump so many times here that I forget that some people don't automatically understand when I mention the surgeon.

Things are great, the outlook is good, and I have some great stories. (Like the week I had to go braless because of radiation. Yes, even though I teach in a coed high school. So I wore a buttoned suit every day, and one of my friends greeted me each morning with "How's it hanging, Alice?"

Or that, while I was out recovering, the sub allowed my class to become the 9H Heffalumps. So, a week after returning to school after losing one breast, I got to wear a T shirt with "HEFFALUMPS" in bright pink across my chest.)

It's something I can laugh about now, so please join right in.

11. chebrutta

chebrutta Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2010

Heffalump :lol:

We called my mom "SuperBoob" after her partial mastectomy - the ice pack made her left one humongous :)

12. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2010

Anyway, sorry for the hijack.... back to the subject:

my son will eat ANY leftovers for breakfast. His favorites include Chinese food and pizza.

13. tiki7719

tiki7719 Companion

Aug 12, 2010

Confetti potatoes for breakfast. Just a teeny tiny scoop as they are not the healthiest.

14. myangel52

myangel52 Comrade

Aug 12, 2010

This cracks me up, as I considered posting on Facebook about my weird combination of a late night snack last night: hot chocolate and garlic bread.

And then, as I was reading this, I was having yet another slice of garlic bread along with my coffee. I guess it is a good thing hubby is at work for a while -- I am sure my breath is none too pleasant right now.

Weirdest breakfast? Not sure -- I eat a lot of strange leftovers for breakfast when we have them. Cold pizza, enchilada casserole, leftover mexican on the rare occasions we go out to eat... any of those sound pretty weird to me, but they are tasty.

15. Mrs.Sheila

Mrs.Sheila Cohort

Aug 12, 2010

To me, breakfast foods sound best for supper! I mean who doesn't like pancakes for supper? I like your idea for ench casserole! YUMMY