A few months ago, I had posted about wanting tables for my classroom, but they were not an option at my school, due to money. So, I started a Donor's Choose project, and it was fully-funded in 5 days by my wonderful family and friends. The tables arrived last week, and I set them up last night. Each table group has a bookshelf that houses each student's supplies (I stole the idea from Dandelions and Dragonflies http://dandelionsdragonflies.blogspot.com/2011/08/finally-my-classroom-reveal.html). You can see the before and after pictures below: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37507742@N03/8707400412/in/set-72157633400683251/ The only thing I am unhappy with is the yellow book bins. You can't see it in these pictures, but I already had blue and green book bins, so I felt like my room was over-loaded with blue and green, even though I was going for a blue/green/yellow with black accents theme. I thought the yellow might add a little something, but I feel like it's exploding with yellow now...I wish I would have gone with blue bins. I'll just have to work with my bulletin boards a bit more next year to make them blend in.