I'm new to the website although I have been reading it for awhile. Anyway, here is my situation. I received an email Monday morning (sent around midnight) from a principal about a position I had applied to a month ago. School started here on Monday, so this was really unexpected to hear about the position still being open. The email asked if I was still interested in the position and if so, to send an email to the vice principal so they can work to set up the interviews. I sent an email to the vice principal early yesterday morning and have yet to hear anything back. Do you think something may have happened or I should just wait it out a little longer to see if I hear anything back? I know he may be busy since school just started. I am really interested in this position though and I don't want to do the wrong thing here. Is it too soon to try to call the school or email the regular principal? Suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.