So I'm finally done with a project I've been waiting to do since I found this idea on Mrs. Van Dyke's website in April! Woohoo! I need about six more bins, that I'll put on my wooden bookshelf on the side, but I'm really happy with how it came out. However, I realized I actually do have A LOT of books. I'm trying to not buy any for a while, and replace some that I notice are never read with more popular series from Scholastic throughout the year. Most of this library is from the thrift store! YAY for Goodwill! Please excuse the mess that is currently my classroom. I'm actually overhauling and organizing!