Need your help please...

Discussion in 'General Education' started by katenar, Feb 20, 2010.

1. katenar

katenar Cohort

Feb 20, 2010

Hey Everyone

I need your help for my Masters program. I had to create a basic online course and am in need of as many people as I can get to take the course (would take about 20 minutes) and to have you give me any feedback you think of. My course is called Classroom Webpages Made Easy.

In order for you to be able to take this, you need a Facebook account.

Here are the steps to access my course:

1. Login into Facebook
    2. Search for “UdutuLearn” and click “Go to application”
    3. Click “Allow” application to be able to access it on your facebook.
    4. It should bring you to a new page and on the right you’ll see
    a. Preferences
    b. My certificates
    c. Course search
    d. UdutuLearn Primer
    5. Click on “Course Search” and type in “class webpages” in the search bar.
    6. You’ll see a few courses appear. My course is called Classroom Webpages Made Easy. Click on “request access”. Immediately a box should appear that tells you that you’ve been granted access. Click ok and on the right click return to main. You should now see my course on this page. Click on “Course Page”.
    7. A new page will open and click “Launch Course”. My course should open – just follow the links and watch the videos. When done, I ask you to please send me any feedback you may have.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :):thanks: And invite your friends!!! :thumb:

3. katenar

katenar Cohort

Feb 20, 2010

Great question! Yes - I do see your names, however I won't be using your name when I post my results for my class - I just do a general write up regarding feedback.

Ultimately, my class for this month is on creating online course content and we were expected to create a basic course and get feedback on what people like and didn't like about it as well as any suggestions they (you) may have regarding the course overall. And no, no one else sees the results except for the creator of the course (which is me). I promise not to go around friend requesting people on Facebook. ;-) However, you are welcome to see my page - I am listed as Kathleen Jensen on FB and I'm a student at Full Sail University.

Thank you!

4. MrsC

MrsC Multitudinous

Feb 21, 2010

I just finished taking the course. I didn't watch all of the videos because my connection is running slowly this morning, but I watched enough to get a good sense. The course was easy to navigate and provided a good, basic overview of things to consider when setting up a class website. The self-assessment tool is helpful, but it took me a minute or two to figure out how to correct an incorrect answer (I answered a couple wrong on purpose) and move ahead.