Need someone to help me out

Discussion in 'College' started by collegemaster, Dec 30, 2013.

1. collegemaster

collegemaster New Member

Dec 30, 2013

Hi teachers and students of the US,

I am German but I am taking a Master's programme in Britain at the moment. Even worse, I am taking the programme from Germany (distance learning) without any direct contact with other English speaking people.

As I have to submit a lot of written work I would like to find an English language teacher, translator or English language student (not first semester please) that could have a look at my English work and revising my papers as necessary. It would be 95% about language but if you find some of what I've written illogical, of course I'd be happy if you told me that as well. I could pay 15 €/about 20 USD per hour (say, via paypal), even though payment per word would also be an option. Please PM me with your qualification or write here in this thread if you are interested.

Thanks a lot and I hope this post does not get deleted. I really need someone to look over my stuff before I submit it to the university. I had friends with good English langugage skills do it until now, but I feel like I cant ask them to do this all the time.

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 30, 2013

Interesting request. Check your PMs shortly.

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Dec 30, 2013

I'm probably not qualified as a math teacher.

But I imagine that anyone thinking about the job would want to have some idea of the topic of the paper.