I'm only summarizing what is truly a highly complex situation here, but this is the gist of it: I finally got a new specialist role that I have wanted for so long, but I am also going to soon begin medical treatment that will suppress my immune system, and I may be dealing with pregnancy. So, I will be considered high-risk for COVID. I have to make one of the following decisions in only a few days: - Option A: Give up the specialist role to be considered for a virtual classroom teaching role. If accepted, this would guarantee that I won't be teaching in person for the entire first semester. - Option B: Keep the specialist role but risk having to return to school and teach in person while immunocompromised and possibly pregnant. I have asked and will continue to ask for Option C: keep the specialist role and only teach virtually. However, based on my previous conversations with my admin, this doesn't seem like something they can either offer at all or guarantee, at least before the deadline for deciding between Options A and B. So, please help. What would you do? Thoughts on what I should do?