Need some advice on Portfolio wording

Discussion in 'General Education Archives' started by Mldouglas, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Mldouglas

Mldouglas Comrade

Apr 24, 2007

I am in need of some advice on a professional portfolio. I am in the process of putting together a portfolio. What I was thinking about doing is putting a portfolio together that showcases my professional activities since I graduated. I went out and bought some computer labels along with some yellow three prong folders. I am now in the process of putting the label together. I just wanted to get some advice. First, do you thinkg I should put "Teaching Portfolio of my name" or "Professional Portfolio of my name" ? Do you think it is okay to use a slightly fancy yet readable font for my portfolio cover? Also, I found a little clip art kid that is standing on a sign that says "Teach Me", do you think it is okay to include this graphic on the portfolio label as well as a business card that I am planning on putting inside? As always any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Marci D.

3. SenoritaL

SenoritaL Rookie

Apr 24, 2007

My portfolio cover has my name in larger font, and underneath it, Educational Portfolio (i'm a career changer) and it's the same format as my coverpage for my e-portfolio, which has the name of university I attended to do my education graduate work, their logo, and the Main section titles of my portfolio.

Hope this helps!