Need prayer regarding current trials

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by teaching4God, Aug 1, 2009.

1. teaching4God

teaching4God Cohort

Aug 1, 2009

A month or two ago I told my roommate we needed to talk and that I felt like I was being taken advantage of because she was not paying her end of the bills and when she did it was way behind the due date. So I saw on her internet status the other day that she is looking for a new apartment. Her stuff is still here so I can't ask anyone to move in and to be honest I don't want to, but I am having trouble paying the bills and am having to borrow money from my parents. I hate it! I realize today is just a frustrating day and we all have those, but I really need God's direction. Seomeone told me about a cheaper apartment, but it is practically an ancient slum, closer to church, but farther from work. My father is upset with me that I would even consider moving to friendship. He is not a Christian and doesn't like the idea of me moving farther away from him and closer to my church family. It's just a plethera of things today in addition to getting my lesson planning done. They added another subject to my load. I know all things work together for good, but I need to see it manifested soon.

3. Starista

Starista Cohort

Aug 1, 2009

Dearest Friend,

I remember many situations with roommates which were sticky like yours.

I will pray for you that everything works out for the best!

Blessings to You! =)

4. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2009

You're in my prayers too. While I have never ever had a roommate before marriage, I only know how sticky many situations can be. My daughter has had several roommates.

Life can be tough, but we have a God who knows.
    You, your situation and your family are in my prayers.

5. teaching4God

teaching4God Cohort

Aug 3, 2009

Thank you both, the situation has not been resolved yet. I believe God will take care of me, but bills are due tomorrow and waiting for the manifestation of it.

6. Groovy

Groovy Companion

Aug 3, 2009

Prayers for wisdom, abundance, and prosperity going up.

Meantime, say these out loud each day:

God is bringing me into a good land, in which I shall eat and lack nothing.
    (Deut.8:7,9)

I am obedient to follow God’s law and I am blessed. (Mal 3:10)

God makes all grace and favor come to me in abundance. I always, under all circumstances and whatever the need, am self-sufficient. (2 Cor 9:8)

I am faithful over what I have, and God gives me more. (Matt 25:23)

I am blessed and I am a blessing. (Gen 12:2)

I meditate and do what God’s word says and He makes my way prosperous. I deal wisely and have good success. (Joshua 1:8)

God is multiplying me exceedingly. (Gen 17:2)

I love the Lord my God, I walk in His ways, and I keep His commandments, His statues, and His judgments, that I may live and multiply. The Lord my God blesses me in the land that I go to possess. (Deut 30:15, 16)

The Lord God is a sun and shield. He gives me grace and glory. No good thing will He withhold from me as I walk uprightly before Him. (Psalm 84:11)

I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. The Lord blesses everything I undertake. He blesses me in the land He gives me. He gives me surplus of prosperity, in my health, my possessions, and my land. He opens up the heavens to rain on my land in its season. All the work of my hands is blessed. I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. (Deut 28)

I trust in the Lord. I am kind and good to others. I live safely and prosper, feeding in safety. (Psalm 37:3)

I am generous and prosperous. I water others and am myself watered. (Prov 11:25)

I am merciful, kind, and generous, benefiting myself because my deeds come back to bless me. (Prov 11:17)

I give to the poor and care for them, so I am blessed and I never want for anything. ((Prov 8:27)

I cast my bread upon the waters and it returns to me. (Ecc 11:1)

God saves me, sends me prosperity, and gives me success. (Psal 118:25)

I rejoice in the uprightness of God, and He delights in my prosperity. (Psalm 35:27)

I am righteous and able to give to others. (Psalm 37:21)

I am uncompromisingly righteous and my children shall not beg. I am merciful and deal graciously. I lend and never have to borrow. My children are blessed. (Psal 37:25,26)

The Lord gives me increase more and more, my children and me. I am blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and Earth. (Psal 115:14,15)

The blessing of the Lord brings me wealth, without trouble. (Prov 10:22)

God has good things prepared for me because I love Him. (I Cor 2:9)

My delight is in the law of the Lord. I meditate on it day and night. I am like a tree planted by streams of water. Everything I do prospers. (Psal 1:1-3)

I honor the Lord with my possessions. My barns are filled with plenty and my vats overflow with new wine. (Prov 3:9,10)

I am willing and obedient, and I eat the good of the land. (Isaiah 1:19)

I have given, and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I have meted out to others, it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38)

God liberally supplies my every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)

I abound and excel and am at the front in everything – in faith, in expressing myself, in knowledge, in all zeal and love. I abound and excel in almsgiving. (2 Cor 8:7)

I sow generously and I reap generously. I give promptly and cheerfully. God blesses me abundantly. (2 Cor 9:6-11)

I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. He adds everything I need. (Matt 6:33)

I prosper in every way and keep well, even as my soul prospers. I have good fortune and good health. (3 John 1:2)

The Lord makes my way prosperous. He teaches me to profit and leads me the way I should go. (Isaiah 48:15,17)

I deal wisely and I prosper. As a joint-heir with Christ, God will exalt me and I shall stand very high. (Isaiah 52:13)

7. etcetera83

etcetera83 Cohort

Aug 3, 2009

I will also be praying for you. :hugs:

8. teaching4God

teaching4God Cohort

Aug 3, 2009

Thanks so much. I think this may be God's plan to lead my family to salvation.

9. teaching4God

teaching4God Cohort

Aug 6, 2009

Update. Roommates stuff is GONE. Looks really bare. I had all the basics and she had all the rest. Guess this means I can decorate.