Need Penpals please!!!!

Discussion in 'Second Grade' started by just-n-educator, Sep 5, 2007.

1. just-n-educator

just-n-educator Companion

Sep 5, 2007

I am a grade 2 teacher in Canada and I am looking for penpals for my class. They could be in the States or in Canada. I have 25 students. If you are interested please PM me.

3. Darkhorse

Darkhorse Companion

Sep 6, 2007

I would be interested in being a pen-pal. I think it would be good for my students. If you are interested let me know!

4. autumnpumpkin

autumnpumpkin Rookie

Sep 7, 2007

I would love to be penpals :)!

Hi there! I teach in Saskatchewan and would love to be penpals with your class. Only thing is, Iteach and split 1 / 2 grade3 and only have 6 second graders. The rest are grade one's who are still learning the sounds of letters. Let me know if we can work something out with the 6 students.

5. wesknaack

wesknaack New Member

Sep 10, 2007

Let me know if anything doesn't work for you, I teach 2nd grade in Iowa and am currently looking for 25 pen pals. How do you PM somebody anyway! I'm still trying to figure this site out! Thanks, I would tell you to PM me, but I have no idea what that means.
    Wes

6. just-n-educator

Sep 12, 2007

wesknaack,

I don't know if you got my message, but I am interested in being penpals with your class! I have sent you a private message please e mail me back to let me know when you want to get started! If you have not received my message then just quick reply on the same forum. :)

7. wesknaack

wesknaack New Member

Sep 13, 2007

just-n-educator,
    I did read your message, however the email I sent to your address was sent back to me. I am interested, and I will try sending an email back to your yahoo account sometime today. Could you have made an error in the address?? Thanks for the response, and I will check back with you later today.
    Wes

8. just-n-educator

Sep 13, 2007

I just sent you a message with my correct e mail address! I apologize for the trouble!