I am not sure if I posted in the right spot. It started when my son had a speech delay-we later found it was due to a ligament growing in the canal between the roof of his mouth and brain. He was told by preschool he had to enter kindergarten he made the cutoff by 6 days, and he is the youngest one in his class. I did not want him to enter I wanted him to learn more of the basics. Now I am told he has to be held back, which is not a shocker. My Husband and I want to pull him out now so I can work with him more instead of the 2 1/2 hours that he goes to school which is divided between 23 kids from 1 teacher. He has learned a lot but with the 3 months that are left I think I can teach him more myself. He will do Kindergarten over again next year. In my district in Colorado they are starting full days for kindergarten. He will benefit a lot more from the full day. How do I go about this? My son's teacher is not responding to me.