Need help finding...

Discussion in 'Behavior Management Archives' started by ilove2ndgrade, Mar 19, 2005.

1. ilove2ndgrade

ilove2ndgrade Rookie

Mar 19, 2005

... a website with a behavior plan that I saw about a year ago. A teacher created it for his classroom. The plan involved stopping at certain intervals to allow the students to honestly discuss their behavior during that time period. He encouraged and praised honesty during these discussions. They had little score sheets where they ranked their behavior as "cool, so-so, and not cool". The teacher was trying to teach the students to listen to their "inner voices" and self-monitor their own behavior.

It was quite innovative, and I've been wanting to try it out. The problem is... I can't find that website anymore!!! Can anyone help me?? Have you seen it???

Thanks! :)

3. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Mar 21, 2005

It sounds very interesting! I can't help you, but please let me know if you find it.

4. ilove2ndgrade

ilove2ndgrade Rookie

Mar 21, 2005

5. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

6. LittleHeather

LittleHeather New Member

Mar 23, 2005

Thank you so much for sharing the website for that whole class self motivating behavior plan. Its an awesome plan that I think could work really well for me when I finally get my own class.