need bulletin board help

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by Butterfly4, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Butterfly4

Butterfly4 Comrade

Oct 18, 2008

I was hoping someone who teaches at a Christian school or church pre-school could help me...or anyone else who might have an idea.

I'm looking for a bulletin board idea for Fall or Thanksgiving theme for a nursery & young Sunday school room at our church. I would like to use children's pictures on it (maybe put them on a pumpkin or leaf or something). Any help is greatly appreciated!!

3. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2008

How about the verse:

He will never "leaf" your nor forsake you.

Add the children's pictures in the center of each leaf.

Thanksgiving: In everything give thanks....

Add pictures of the children praying, or add praying hands all over the bulletin board.
    Or ask each child to mention something they're thankful for and write that on each prayer hand.

4. teacherstudent1

teacherstudent1 Companion

Oct 18, 2008

You could make a cornicopia filled with the Fruit of the Spirit, surrounded by pumpkins and fall leaves with the students' pictures.

Or have each student cut out pictures from magazines of things they are thankful for. Give them each a large leaf with their picture on it, and let them add their cut-out pictures to it.

Somewhere I have books of ideas for the seasons from my Sunday School teaching days. I'll see if I can find it in the next few days.

5. sarzacsmom

sarzacsmom Groupie

Oct 19, 2008

I teach 3 year olds in a Christian based program. We are doing a center wide Harvest bulletin board. Each classroom is getting vegetable to use-- I'm hoping mine is a tomato plant! Each child will decorate a vegetable and we will put his/her picture on it--- we are titleing the bulletin board-- "Harvest of The Future"--you can add saying form scripture like "raise upa child in the way he shoudl go and when he is old he will not depart from it" or "plant your seeds in fertile soil" etc. Youcan also look ups ome famous quotes about children to add to it --- I have one about a garden, and one that says "Our children are our greatest natural resource"

6. Dzenna

Dzenna Groupie

Oct 20, 2008

Make a large conucopia basket from brown paper. Have the children go through magazines and cut out pictures of things that they are thankful for. Share the pictures during circle time and staple them around the conrucopia. Add the letter cutouts "Our Conucopia of Blessings".

7. pabef

pabef Comrade

Oct 21, 2008

Make a fall tree with children's handprints and put "Nature is the Art of God."