Need a link!

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by bethany1120, Oct 6, 2008.

1. bethany1120

bethany1120 Companion

Oct 6, 2008

Last year I got a link from this forum for There Was an Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything-it was a link to a printable easy reader book. Does anyone have a link to this? Thanks!:thumb:

3. WindyCityGal606

WindyCityGal606 Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2008

I wanted you to know I read your post but I'm not familiar with this link. Sorry.

4. cosmoteach

cosmoteach Rookie

Oct 6, 2008

I love this book! I do not know of a link. But, I am looking for some activities for this story. If I find anything good, I will let you know!

5. treysmom

treysmom Comrade

Oct 7, 2008

I think I have the booklet you are looking for, but it does not have the site that I got it from. The title is I See Scarecrow! Page 1 says: I see ___ scarecrow! and has a pic of a scarecrow. The book pages are half-sheet size. The next page says I see ___ shoes. Clomp, clomp! The pic on this pg is of 2 shoes. Is this what you are looking for? Maybe it will jar someone's memory. I have tried to go back and find the source, but no luck so far-sorry!

6. MissB

MissB Companion

Oct 7, 2008

I don't know sorry. Kizclub.com has printable storyboard characters that you can use for another project. I love that book.

Did you try hubbardscupboard? I know she has many easy reader books or links to them. If you find it let us know.

7. MissB

MissB Companion

Oct 7, 2008

Ooops, I was wrong. Kizclub doesn't have storyboard pieces for that book. Sorry.