NC teachers .. question about the writing tests

Discussion in 'Fourth Grade' started by smannes, Feb 9, 2009.

1. smannes

smannes Companion

Feb 9, 2009

So I've scored the writing tests. Now I need to enter them but I have no idea where to go to once I log onto the site. Our AP took our manuals away. Can anyone help? I know what website to go to but once I'm in I have no idea where to go to.

Anyone?

3. TeachinHicks

TeachinHicks Comrade

Feb 10, 2009

i don't have my stuff at home with me...I'll look tomorrow at school. You could check on dpi, try writing accountability maybe :)

4. MrsB2B

MrsB2B Rookie

Feb 13, 2009

When you first log in, there should be three sections. The first two are the classes we had to take and the last should say your schools name. Click the last one. Then you should have options to click on On-Demand 1 or 2 and Content 1 or 2. Click whichever one. A screen will come up with different tabs. The middle one should say Scoring. When you click that, all of your students should show up. Depending on which scores you are entering, you may have to click a couple of things.

If you see none of this, they may not have your kids in yet??

Hope this helps! I just entered scores this week! Good luck!

5. NC Teacher 4

NC Teacher 4 Rookie

Feb 13, 2009

Confused

I teach 4th, and I've no idea what you're talking about. Are all counties doing this? We've not been told anything about entering grades at any website. We've been given a spreadsheet that we have to keep throughout the year for the four assessments but that's it.

NC Teacher 4

6. MrsB2B

MrsB2B Rookie

Feb 13, 2009

We were told at our county training that scores were to be entered into the online Moodle system. Did you take the 2 Moodle courses for scoring them?

7. MrsCSoup

MrsCSoup Rookie

Mar 14, 2009

We have to record our scores on a spreadsheet and our AP will put them into the Moodle system. We have heard so many different versions of what we are to do, who knows?