My Room PICS post yours!

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by amazngraece, Aug 4, 2007.

1. teachingdiva24

teachingdiva24 Rookie

Aug 10, 2007

I loved the pics of your room...very inspirational...Bee safe

2. starbucks

starbucks Comrade

Aug 12, 2007

A few years ago my principal wrote a letter to the Wilson sports co. and they sent us enough tennis balls for the entire school k-6 which was about 2000 balls altogether. They certainly quieted down my room. Luckily now I have carpet!

3. little317

little317 Groupie

Aug 12, 2007

Wow! I'd be interested to see what your principal actually said in her letter. Did your school have to pay anything for the balls?

4. BabyAngel

BabyAngel Rookie

Aug 12, 2007

I'd say probably not. I bet if you wrote them a letter and asked, they'd send you at least enough for your class gratis. Honestly, all companies have quality control procedures, and there are always a certain amount of QC failures that don't make it and don't even have the quality for "seconds". These would have to be disposed of anyway, so if they sent them to you, they would get a tax break. Might be worth trying. I think I'm going to do that, since I'm in the hallway. I just need to see how many chairs I'll have to cover.

5. starbucks

starbucks Comrade

Aug 12, 2007

You are exactly right. We paid nothing for the tennis balls. They sent us the ones that didn't meet the quality standards.