My feet hurt

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by Maxadoodle, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Maxadoodle

Maxadoodle Comrade

Oct 20, 2009

It's been one of those days and my feet hurt. My hands are stained black from opening new bottles of paint. Why do they have to come sealed without a little ripcord to get the seal off. My kids are 3 and most can't write their names so I bent over a lot to do it and now my back hurts too. Do you ever have those days where you are so wiped out?

3. skyone

skyone Rookie

Oct 20, 2009

Everyday, especially with my 2/3's combo class of 18! I always wear tennis shoes and have inserts for my back. As for the bending, I prewrite their names on their papers before I hand it to them. Then if I am helping them, I will sit in one of their chairs rather than bending over. By the second semester, each student has to find his/her paper on the table with their name written on it(name recognition).

4. Dzenna

Dzenna Groupie

Oct 20, 2009

Maxadoodle- We all have those days. :hugs: Get in a hot tub, put on your PJs and go to bed early.

5. Blue

Blue Aficionado

Oct 20, 2009

Apercream, heating pad, and pain meds.

6. LvToyFoxTerrier

LvToyFoxTerrier Rookie

Oct 20, 2009

My 3's class wipes me out much more than my 4's class. Some days I come home and take a short nap before dinner and I feel better.I also HATE how new bottles of paint don't have a rip cord to get the seal off. No matter how careful I am I still manage to get paint on myself. I also do all the things skyone mentioned to make my day easier.

7. pabef

pabef Comrade

Oct 20, 2009

Yes! My back hurts from sitting on the floor doing activities!