My computer is dead!!! :(

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Peachyness, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Oct 25, 2010

Thank goodness for my iPhone. Still, EVERYTHING is on my laptop. My school work, photos, comic pictures I never got around to posting on my site, and more. I am so angry. I feel like screaming. This had to happen after my awful morning.... :( poo

3. Major

Major Connoisseur

Oct 25, 2010

Hopefully you have complete backups.......

4. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Oct 25, 2010

So sorry. I'd be furious too. My 4-in-1 printer (at home) is dead & I needed to print things yesterday. I print daily, so I'm starting to check prices.

5. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Oct 25, 2010

Well, my brother walked me through some steps on how to get it working again, and thankfully it's up and running. BUT, I had to ditch my power cord and use my hubby's (thank goodness his laptop is also a Toshiba and it works on my computer). My plug and probably my battery is shot. Something funny is going on with my power system. My bro is going to look it up and see what I can do about it.

I'm going to back everything up on our external hard drive. THen, I would really like to wipe my whole computer clean and start all over. I'll need to another new plug and a new battery though. That new plug was not cheap either! :(