Multiple Subjects websites

Discussion in 'High School' started by specialeduc8tor, Aug 27, 2010.

1. specialeduc8tor

specialeduc8tor Rookie

Aug 27, 2010

I'm a special education teacher and in February I became a high school biology, environmental science, and geometry teacher for a class with students with learning disabilities. I survived with what I had last year, but was wondering if anybody had any good biology/environmental science websites (more so environmental science). I'm looking for more of lesson plan ideas/interactive websites, and a little bit of background knowledge websites - with the thought in mind that the reading level of my students is 3rd to 5th grade.

I also teach fundamentals of science (a little bit of chemistry, and physics thrown in there).

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Aug 27, 2010

You might want to have a look at the Special Education subforum: there's a new "sticky thread" there with Web sites that you might find useful. You can navigate there using the Forum Jump tool at the bottom left of this page.

You might also check some of the threads for preparing for multiple subjects exams.

Let's see who else responds, and I'll cudgel my brains and rummage through my stash of links to see what else might be suitable for you.

4. deserttrumpet

deserttrumpet Comrade