More Altered Items-Notebook and Mini Clipboard

Discussion in 'General Education' started by ~Nicole, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ~Nicole

~Nicole Comrade

Jul 23, 2007

[​IMG]

The large clipboard is there from my last altering session. I fininshed all of the others today (the mini board is still a little tacky-that's why you can see the white marks, it will dry clear though).

I have the mini clipboards up all over the room so that where ever I'm at I can grab one and jot down a note or anectodal. The bullclip is just cause I love those types of clips and had extra ribbon. I also did a notebook. I purchased the notebook at Target in the stationary dept. and covered it just like the clipboards. I'm going to get some stronger medium and cover the pen in the light green/aqua dot.

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 23, 2007

I finally figured out that what we are seeing is the back of the clipboards- do you decorate the fronts at all?

4. ~Nicole

~Nicole Comrade

Jul 23, 2007

no-because I use them to take notes on and it's not an even surface (those rectangles on the big clipboard are metal pieces that I add on after).

5. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 23, 2007

I love them!! :)

6. ~Nicole

~Nicole Comrade

Jul 23, 2007

thanks-they're really easy to make. I'm thinking of doing a lunch pail next.

7. sayuri

sayuri Rookie

Jul 24, 2007

cute ideas! what did you use as the overcoat? does it dry clear and hard or is it still sticky or soft (meaning that indentations can be accidentally pressed in)?

8. Chevygirl97

Chevygirl97 Companion

Jul 24, 2007

Someone's a scrapbooker!! I used to work at a few stores before teaching (I was even a scrapbooking teacher..lol!!) Cute stuff!!!