Monthly Subscription boxes

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TennisPlayer, Oct 28, 2012.

1. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

Oct 28, 2012

These are pretty neat! I recently found out about them so I've been looking over which ones to try. I decided to sign up for Popsugar box (it's not candy!) Each company has a different category of items they send people ---you can find a monthly box that'll come to you either with samples or bigger sizes depending on the company and what you pay per month. Some you can sign up for once to give them a try so that's what I decided to do. I currently get Birchbox "for free" since I won a contest for a free year but they normally cost about $12 a month.

The Popsugar gives people mainly full size products I believe and the fun part to me is the surprise aspect of the boxes you don't know what you're going to get. After watching people open theirs on Youtube from different companies....it looks like a lot of fun to try for a few months.

I found a ton at subscriptionboxes.com They review several there. There are a ton on each page and the "next" choice is at the lower right below the pictures just in white so it's faint to see where to click to view the next boxes.

Most are beauty item companies but again some can be food items or even boxes for your pet!

If you get any boxes or are interested in signing up ---which ones are fun to you or piqued your interest? :) :)

3. BumbleB

BumbleB Habitué

Oct 29, 2012

I get a Barkbox for my pup. So far, I have been very pleased. Based on what you get in the box, it's a good value.