Montessori training done abroad

Discussion in 'Montessori' started by Capucine, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Capucine

Capucine Guest

Apr 13, 2016

Hello everyone,

• I currently live in Cambodia in South East Asia and I would like to do the AMI certified Montessori training for 3 to 6 years old that is offered in nearby Thailand for financial and practical reasons. I have 2 questions to ask and would be grateful if you could help me.

• -My aim is to work in very good Montessori schools all around the world after the training and I would like to find out if having a diploma from a country such as Thailand (instead of the US or UK for example) would be detrimental and prevent me from getting good jobs?

• Another questions is about the course itself, the course is over 2 years and is taught through different blocs of a few months each. Do you know if this would be detrimental in finding a good job as opposed to completing a year-long course?

Thank you for reading. I am trying to weigh up the best options for my future.

Kind regards,

Capucine

3. Oct 5, 2016

Good question. I would think not as long as they are a reputable school certified by AMI in either US or UK. Where do you work now?

4. Lavanya

Lavanya Rookie

Dec 3, 2017

yes I also don't think about validity of the certification lost for long ...First collect review and then go for it ...