Montessori Grammar Box Help

Discussion in 'Montessori Archives' started by jen.blakeslee, Apr 24, 2006.

1. jen.blakeslee

jen.blakeslee New Member

Apr 24, 2006

I was wondering if anyone has a list of the grammar box contents...I have a visually impaired child and would like to retype the cards in large print. Can anyone help me???? Mommaruthie did I see you had some in a file? Thanks for any help.
    Jennie

3. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Apr 25, 2006

Hey Jennie, Sure do. I dont know if you have 'email thru atoz as you are a relatively new member. Do you have the ability to send PM? I will try to send you a pm with my email, then I can try and send you ALL the files starting with the nouns and adjectives boxes....
    ruth

4. jen.blakeslee

jen.blakeslee New Member

May 6, 2006

Mommaruthie...did you get the email I sent you...I haven't heard from you in a while and was wondering. Thanks in advance for all your help. Jennie

5. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

May 6, 2006

Jennie, I have been swamped with cleaning my home office to make room for the materials I am packing up at school. I did check the folder-right after I got in touch with you, my husband can burn it for me AFTER i clean up the folder. It appears that in my 'copying and emailing it' I have created 23 COPIES of EACH box. Mind you, each box has its word cards and the 3x6 sentence cards. That is a HUGE folder to go thru. I will throw in ONE MORE EXCUSE, End of the year show, graduation, certificates, summer packets, report cards etc.... have kept me swamped. I know, I am lame! Sorry, I will put a post it note on my puter screen to remind me.

6. mary k

mary k New Member

May 24, 2006

mary k

Hi, I am a first time user. I am directress of a Montessori 9-12 class I
    in Cape Town South Africa. I have the grammar box equipment but would like some help as to how to go about giving presentations for 9-12 class.
    Thanks in anticipation