Math Assistance

Discussion in 'High School' started by Jarod Hood, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Jarod Hood

Jarod Hood New Member

Oct 2, 2020

The new Math curriculum my school is using in far too complicated for my SPED students. I found a curriculum on TPT and was hoping there was someone who had it and tell me if it’s worth the money. Its from All Things Algebra for Pre Algebra, Geometry, Algebra and Algebra 2, can someone help me out?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  3. RainStorm

RainStorm Phenom

Oct 2, 2020

I'm not sure what you mean by "help you out."

If you are asking does someone use it who can advise you if it is worth the price, then that is fine. You will find many on this site who will help you if they can.

If you mean "can someone send me a copy of theirs so I don't have pay for it" then this post is inappropriate. The people who produce and sell products on TPT own the rights to those products, and over 50% of the sellers on TPT are fellow teachers, who spent their time and energy creating those items, and deserve to be fairly compensated for their work. To use it without paying for it is theft.

mathteachertobe likes this.
  4. Jarod Hood

Jarod Hood New Member

Oct 3, 2020

I’m so sorry I just reread what I had and realized how it sounded I meant to ask if it’s worth me investing money into it. I edited the post.