Mardel Teacher sale July 16

Discussion in 'General Education' started by lemonhead, Jul 15, 2009.

1. lemonhead

lemonhead Aficionado

Jul 15, 2009

I know they aren't all across the US but I thought I would share. I went last year and they had some good sales on top of this special. Great place for all your teacher needs especially bulletin board stuff, resource books, posters. Hard to find that sort of stuff on sale.

http://www.mardel.com/education-celebration-09.aspx

3. 4myclass

4myclass Cohort

Jul 15, 2009

Yippee! I am planning on being there early. Don't forget to sign up for free drawings. Last year, they had some super specials. I was even able to order from the catalog at the store and get the 20% discount. I love this sale!

4. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Jul 15, 2009

I'm going to try to get my sister to go with me!

5. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Jul 16, 2009

More reasons to spend....

I'm loving this site actually. They've got a lot of great things. It looks like the 20% discount applies to online purchases as well and to top that, you also get free shipping if you spend at least $25. Yay!

6. 4myclass

4myclass Cohort

Jul 17, 2009

I went, I spent, I am broke:blush:.

I bought a lot of frog stuff for my theme. I also found these cool things to help save copies. You slide a paper into the clear sleeve and the student writes on the sleeve with dry erase marker, then they can wipe it off and the next student can use it. I thought it would be great for a center. I have a very limited copy count and I am hoping this will be useful. I bought 5 of them, only 2.25 before the 20% discount. Not too bad.