Hi Everyone, If you've been following my post I'm in a dilemma (still). I have to decide whether to sign contract by tomorrow. I got an offer to work in a public school prek spec ed co-teaching and sharing room. It's not my ideal grade level or situation(I want k or 1st and own room), but last year I had a rough year so part of me says just take this. I don't agree w/this jobs philosophy, but if I take it I'll just have to deal. This fall will be my 3rd year teaching. I don't want to keep hopping from 1 district to another trying to find where I'm meant to be as districts I apply to might question my "committment" to staying in a district(why I haven't stayed in a district for more than a year). My 1st year (2 years ago) I was as prek spec ed teacher but it was 1 year contract only. Viable reasons. Last year, a 2nd grade teacher in a diff. district. In Jan. 2006 we had a family crisis. An immediate family member was in hospital for a month. It was very hard to handle both crisis & teaching(I was in an urban setting). I didn't receive administrative/principal support either so at end of March 2006 I resigned from my position (w/the help of my states education association). Sorry my messages are always long. My question is if this job isn't all that I expected and I want to move on, is it bad to keep hopping from one job to another (next year being my 4th year). That's my biggest dilemma on whether to take this or if not look for something more suited to my liking so I can be there in the long run. Only, as many of you know time is running out w/school starting soon. Anyone been in a similar situation or have advice?