Lurkers ... come out come out wherever you are

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by woobie5, Aug 11, 2009.

1. woobie5

woobie5 Comrade

Aug 11, 2009

:D Just noticing that we need MORE POSTERS here! We have over 100 views on a lot of posts .... we just need more people to post LOL!!:whistle: I LOVE this forum and all of the aweosme advice you amazing people give that I would love to hear from more of you! No pressure ... I'm just saying!;)

3. Lynnnn725

Lynnnn725 Connoisseur

Aug 11, 2009

Lol! I know I respond too much! I'm sure it will stop once I go back to work, though.

**Sorry to disappoint you if you thought this post was from a lurker coming out of the closet! **

4. woobie5

woobie5 Comrade

Aug 11, 2009

:rofl::2up::up: Love it! OMg ... I post WAY too much! This place is like my Bible .... I would be lost without you all! :thanks::atoz_love:

5. MandaNicole01

MandaNicole01 Habitué

Aug 11, 2009

This is my late night addiction! lol:) That will soon stop when I go back to work I'm sure. woobie I took pics of my tables for you. I need to upload to website or email them to you. Send me your email in a message and I'll send.

6. woobie5

woobie5 Comrade

Aug 11, 2009

:hugs: THANKS!

7. mom2ohc

mom2ohc Habitué

Aug 12, 2009

I am a poster and a reader! Sometimes I read a thread a few times because I am coping infor that gets to me and saving it :)

this is also my late night addiction. this and FB LOL

8. Kteacher06

Kteacher06 Companion

Aug 12, 2009

Sometimes I post.

Sometimes I don't.

I usually don't post if someone has already said what I would or if I'm stumped about the question.

9. LakeSophie

LakeSophie Comrade

Aug 12, 2009

I'm with Kteacher. Sometimes I post, sometimes I don't. I often read to gather information, not to give out information. I haven't been doing this teaching thing THAT long, I am hesitant to give out info!

10. dizzykates

dizzykates Habitué

Aug 12, 2009

I am really hoping the Kindergarten page becomes more useful to me in the fall! I think once we're all back in the classroom it will perk up. I know I posted a lot when I first talk kindergarten. I would just drop it out and there and wait for a response. I hope people feel free to do that, we don't flame people for asking simple questions here! :) I also love A to Z!

11. jeifer

jeifer Rookie

Aug 13, 2009

I think this is the most I've seen the Kindergarten section actually be used in the 5 or 6 years I've been to AtoZ lol. (Not to offend any longtime posters.) Usually theres only a couple new threads here and there. Its kind of nice to see people talking just about K stuff. I will post more when school starts.

12. BB0211

BB0211 Companion

Aug 13, 2009

I SECOND THAT!

I usually experience almost immediate response, but I posted yesterday and NO response!!!

Ahhh! Where are my helpful teachers?!?!??!

13. KLSSwimmer

KLSSwimmer Habitué

Aug 13, 2009

I will be posting more after the first couple of weeks of school go by. I have already started with kids, and I have been coming home, eating supper, and going to bed. Hope to be more active soon!

14. Cashel

Cashel Rookie

Aug 15, 2009

I will try! I love all the info I get here. Someone usually posts what I am thinking so I don't feel the need to repeat it!

15. sevenplus

sevenplus Connoisseur

Aug 15, 2009

Just because a post has 100 views, it doesn't mean 100 people viewed it. It is more than likely 20 people who all came back 5 times to read it again as new responses were added.

I agree that I usually only respond to a thread if I have something new to offer.

I will try to post more, though.

16. woobie5

woobie5 Comrade

Aug 16, 2009

Yes ... I know this ... but I think there are more people out there and I want to let them know that their ideas and thoughts are WELCOMED and NEEDED!!! ;)