Lost my brother....

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by pengyou, Apr 4, 2022.

1. pengyou

pengyou Rookie

Apr 4, 2022

Last year, on December 4th, my brother left this world and passed on to eternity. Unfortunately, he had no faith to take him to a better place. The experience was unsettling, to say the least, and is reshaping my ideas about who I am and my life. I am living and teaching in China now - have for more than 20 years - and occassionally pop in to AtoZ to ask a question, and even less frequently, to try to answer one. I will be 62 in 3 weeks and will be looking for a teaching job in the US. I would appreciate your prayers for my family's adjustments, and for me to be able to move back to the US and begin a teaching position in September.

3. Badcreditloan

Badcreditloan New Member

May 16, 2022

I am also looking for a teaching job. Please help.

4. tigger88

tigger88 Rookie

Jun 12, 2022

Pengyou, just now read this. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. I also pray that you are able to find a job in the US.

5. Caballo21

Caballo21 Rookie

Jun 16, 2022

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I am praying for you as well. I lived & taught abroad for several years, and I also know first-hand how difficult the transition back to the US can be. I did it when I was younger, and even then it was hard. God always provides, sometimes in ways we could least expect.
    Please know you are lifted up!