Looking for a specific DJ Inkers product. Help!

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Teaching Grace, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Teaching Grace

Teaching Grace Connoisseur

Apr 4, 2011

Since I was told by my admin that they are 95% sure I'll be in K next year, I've been looking at sites and what not to get ideas. I even went to the teacher door and perused for awhile today... I love spring break when I can do whatever :) I really think that I'd love to use some of DJ Inkers products in my room. However, I'm looking for an ABC strip to go over my board. Has anyone ever seen one by DJ Inkers? I can't seem to find one. I've looked on the Carson Dellosa site and on DJ Inkers site. Any other ideas?

3. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Apr 4, 2011

I just looked up the site, as I'd never heard of them. Super cute!! I'll keep my eyes peeled when I do my Sprout pick-ups!

4. Teaching Grace

Teaching Grace Connoisseur

Apr 4, 2011

Thanks Jem! I was about to send you a message. Do you do any swapping? If I really do end up switching levels, I will have to go through my third grade things. I know there are books that are good resources but that I never use because I have an over abundance of resources. Any chance I could switch for picture books or some of the puzzles that you have?

5. Jem

Jem Aficionado

Apr 4, 2011

Of course! PM me!