Looking for a parent info paper!

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Mrs. Mom, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Mrs. Mom

Mrs. Mom Cohort

Jul 16, 2009

Several years ago I copied a page out of a mailbox magazine for each parent. I think the page had "hand" graphics,maybe it said saomething like "Give me a hand learning about your child" or something. Each hand was lined with places to answer questions like: What is your child's greatest strength, biggest fear about this grade, best quality, etc. as well as places for concerns for the learning environment/medical issues, and so on. I had numerous parents thank me for letting them tell about their child--it seemed we started off more as a "team" which was a great way to begin the year.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS? I know I can recreate it, but my homemade graphics are never as good as reproducible pages.

Also, I'd love to hear suggestions on what else would be helpful info for parents to share that THEY might want to tell me about.

3. Lionteacher

Lionteacher Companion

Jul 16, 2009

I Have a survey asking the parents to describe children, hobbies, interests, motivation, study habits, areas of academic weakness and strengths, and etc.

If you PM your email I can send it to you.

4. BethMI

BethMI Cohort

Jul 16, 2009

I do as well. It's not cutesy, but does the trick, and I also got great feedback and compliments on it. PM me with your e-mail if you'd like it.