Looking for a certain book

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by teachfrog, Jul 4, 2007.

1. teachfrog

teachfrog Rookie

Jul 4, 2007

I'm looking for a book that will help me reinforce classroom rules. I've heard there's a printable book out there called "No, no, Bono!" about a monkey who doesn't follow class rules but I can't find it online. Does anyone know where I can find it, or is there another choice out there that someone has used successfully? Thanks so much!

3. jeweledpoet

jeweledpoet Rookie

Jul 4, 2007

Have you heard of the David series? There are a couple of books about a boy named David who pretty much does everything wrong in the book- the kids love it, and it opens up discussion on school rules. I forget the author...but I'm sure any bookstore or amazon would easily find it.

4. TXTCHR29

TXTCHR29 Cohort

Jul 4, 2007

The "David" books are written by David Shannon

5. KinGeorgia

KinGeorgia Rookie

Jul 4, 2007

I also use the David series by David Shannon to teach about classroom rules! The kids LOVE them! :)

6. SueHue

SueHue Comrade

Jul 6, 2007

The David book series is good and well liked by the class, but I liked using Bono at the beginning of the year last year. You can also get them in both English and Spanish. Here's the info:

Schott Educational Materials
    PO Box 5296
    Ventura, CA 93005
    (805) 647-0267
    www.Pasitos.net

7. SueHue

SueHue Comrade

Jul 6, 2007

If you go to the website, click on Price list. Scroll down to Bono Goes To School. I met the author's daughter at a conference. She had additional books available that I don't see on the website. I purchased 2 new ones, but I don't have them at home. I know one was Bono Learns To Listen. I can't wait to use it this year!