Little Moments

Discussion in 'Special Education' started by Zelda~*, May 18, 2010.

1. Zelda~*

Zelda~* Devotee

May 18, 2010

My kids are done with school for the year, obviously by their behavior. However there are little moments each day that make my job better than just about any other I can think of.

I was out yesterday. One of my boys ran up and hugged me today, telling me "I missed you yesterday!" I hugged him back and told him taht I missed him as well.

Then he said, "I prayed for you last night that you wouldn't be sick any more."

:wub:

Our job bonuses can't be cashed at a bank. :)

3. bethechange

bethechange Comrade

May 18, 2010

You got that right! I'm glad you had a heart-melting moment. They sure do keep you going!!

4. Nate

Nate Companion

May 18, 2010

When I went back to visit the kindergarten class I student-taught in, one student said, "Mr. J, I missed you so much, I cried out to the LORD!" I will not forget that anytime soon.

5. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

May 18, 2010

Yesterday things were much quieter and we got stuff done because my chatterbox was out sick. Today she comes back in and I asked her like 3 times if she got her haircut recently. She says no. I told her I must have really missed her when she was out sick because she looked so cute today and I can't remember her hair looking like that before.